Today as my phone was fully deployed recording time lapses – one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
In the morning we worked to get the remaining four posts ready for erection: we cut them to length, taking into account the levels of the plinths, and we inserted the threaded bar pins.
Any spare time we had Ben spent inserting and adjusting pegs and I chamfered the edges of the posts and braces we were going to work with in the afternoon.
In the afternoon, we pulled it all together and erected the remaining two bays.
There were no issues. Everything went together as planned with the posts sitting perfectly on the plinths. We are very pleased with the end result. Here are a few pictures.
Tomorrow we move to phase 2 – the trusses.